Skip to main content

Big August Announcement!

I am so excited to write this post today! Last week, current distributors were let in on a little secret and now we get to share it with you all!

For the month of August - and only August - SheerSense is lowering the sign up fee from £85 to £55. This is a £30 drop but that's not all...

On top of that, you get a free Blu-Red Starter Kit, which includes the Blue Red lip colour, Glossy Gloss and Ooops! Remover. That means you are basically signing up for an extra £5 with the opportunity to get future purchases off at 20% minimum plus make money on top of that and get an even bigger discount.

If you are even remotely considering becoming a UK Independent Distributor of SheerSense, now is the time! Honestly, what is to loose?!

If £55 still seems like a lot, you can also sign up for £40 without the kit included. Personally, I think the £55 deal is much greater but let me know!

Click here to watch the video or see below!

I am so excited for this opportunity and I hope you guys are too! Let me know if you guys are at all interested and never be afraid to speak out and message me.

Kisses, Hannah 💋

Comments

Post a Comment